- Framer guide to React
- Building a Typing Game with MelonJS
- React hooks... Oops! Part 3 - an effect doesn't run again when its dependencies change
- Be Aware of Stale Closures when Using React Hooks
- Creating a “Lists” PWA with React and Firebase
- Wait, you’re not using <React.StrictMode>?!
- The problems of shared mutable state and how to avoid them
Articles & News
Tips, tricks & bit-sized awesomeness
- TIL you can give custom names to Web Workers for easier debugging
- Using GitHub Actions? actions/setup-node automatically annotates ESLint failures
- Introducing Progressive Web Apps to Samsung Galaxy Store
- Since arrays are objects, we can destructure their indexes to easily grab the first and last items.